Triple action formula cleans, refreshes and neutralizes
No fading or discoloring*
Works on a variety of stains such as red wine, coffee, food grease, and more
Safe for many different fabrics including cotton, nylon, and polyester
How to use
Before cleaning: Test a hidden section of fabric being cleaned for colorfastness. If color is affected, do not use. Not recommended for velvet, silk, vinyl or leather. Look for fabric manufacturer’s cleanability code tag. Use on fabrics coded “WS” or “W”; Do not use if coded “X” or “S”. DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH or in conjunction with other household products.
1. Blot up any excess moisture with a clean, colorfast cloth or sponge
2. Spray soiled area with Resolve® Multi-fabric Upholstery Cleaner
3. Blot gently with a clean, damp, colorfast sponge. Rub gently if required
4. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat if necessary
5. Blot any excess moisture from fabric with a clean, colorfast sponge or cloth. DO NOT OVERWET FABRICS. HINT: To avoid rings, clean the entire section where soil occurs
For best results: Use promptly after the stain occurs. Stains and odors are easier to remove when treated immediately.