Odor Stop™ technology neutralizes pet & other household odors
Removes 3X more pet hair & 5X more dirt vs. vacuuming alone
Helps prevent pet resoiling
Safe to use on wool, nylon, and stain-resistant carpets
How to use
BEFORE CLEANING: Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove loose dirt. Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color is affected, do not use. For upholstery, look for manufacturer’s cleanability code tag. Use on fabrics coded “WS” or “W”. If coded “X” or “S”, do not use. Not recommended for use on velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather. DO NOT use RESOLVE® EASY CLEAN BRUSHING KIT on any surface other than carpets.
LARGE AREA CARPET CLEANING:
1. SHAKE CAN WELL. Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet. Spray foam evenly over a 3 foot square area.
2. Work the foam into carpet in two directions using a damp, colorfast mop.
3. Repeat steps 1&2 until the entire area is cleaned.
4. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
FOR USE IN RESOLVE® EASY CLEAN BRUSHING KIT:
1. Remove spray cap from RESOLVE® PET EXPERT HEAVY TRAFFIC FOAM 22oz can. SHAKE THE CAN VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EACH USE. If the can is already in the gadget, remove and shake again.
2. Insert can into the gadget and rotate clockwise until it gently clicks into the locked position.
3. To remove the can, rotate counter-clockwise into the unlocked position and gently pull upwards.
4. Pull trigger to dispense foam, then brush the foam into the carpet. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
5. Replace spray can cap to can for standard use.
1. Blot wet soils with a clean absorbent cloth.
2. SHAKE CAN WELL and generously apply directly to stain from a distance of 4-6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes.
3. Gently blot area with a clean, damp, colorfast sponge or cloth. Rub gently if required. DO NOT OVERWET FABRICS. Hint: To avoid rings, clean entire section where soil occurs.
4. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary. Allow fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
5. ONLY use spray cap to dispense foam for upholstery cleaning.
For best results: Use vacuum cleaner with a fresh, empty bag.