Odor Stop™ technology neutralizes pet & other household odors
Removes dirt & tough pet stains like urine, vomit & feces
Helps prevent pet resoiling
Safe to use around pets*
How to use
1. Twist off cap and pull trigger out of bottle.
2. Pour RESOLVE liquid from the refill bottle into the trigger bottle.
3. Align cap to original position and push down until cap snaps into place.
Before cleaning: Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color is affected, do not use. For upholstery, look for manufacturer’s cleanability code tag. Use on fabrics coded “WS” or “W”. If coded “X” or “S”, do not use. Not recommended for use on velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather.
1. Spray stain with Resolve® Pet Expert Stain & Odor Remover
2. For liquid messes, soak an area 2X the size of the visible mess
3. Wait for 5 minutes
4. Blot or rub gently with a clean, damp, colorfast cloth or sponge
5. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary
For best results: treat stains immediately. Set-in stains can be more difficult to remove.
DO NOT spray directly on pets. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets off carpet until dry.